• Incentive dollars cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Any items purchased through the Preferred Owners Program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items’ value will be applied to the Preferred Card. No Exception.
• Your Preferred Card can be used for any vehicle in your household including other makes.
• Award points can only be earned on cash purchases. You can not accrue points on warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases towing or outside vendor services.
Points earned for service/parts can not be redeemed for a vehicle purchase.
Earning Program Dollars
• When you first enroll in the Program, the Preferred Owner will receive a Larsen Motors Rewards Card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction.
• Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
Each service event (parts and labor) earns 3% of total dollars spent towards a future service, parts or accessory sale;
Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 3% towards a future service, parts/accessory purchase.
Earn additional dollars through the “Points Plus” participating retailers
Participation in the Program
The program is available to all Larsen Motors customers who are over 18 years of age.
Larsen Motors employees and their family members are not eligible to participate in the program.
Participation in the Program constitutes each Preferred Owner’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
Insurance repair orders from our collision center are excluded.
General Terms and Conditions
Larsen Motors may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program-including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the Program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though the changes may affect the Reward Owner’s ability to use the points that have already been earned.
The program has no pre-determined termination date and Larsen Motors may terminate the program at any time and without notice.
Accrued Preferred Owner Reward have no cash value outside of the Program.
Each program member is responsible for ensuring the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Preferred Owner Program may result in cancellation of the member’s account, future disqualification and forfeiture of accrued points. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney’s fees and court costs.